Step One

Baby steps...it's all about baby steps. My so-called wellness plan equated to a turkey melt on a whole wheat english muffin followed by a fiber bar (gotta keep it moving) and a walk uphill to the mailbox with the dog.

However, when I got to the mailbox, I found I had received 1) my GA tax refund, 2) Buckhead Life Dine Around card (the BEST, but totally defeats the damn diet encouraging me to eat at yummy restaurants), 3) a lovely offer to help me with my new car purchase, 4) Self and Cooking Light magazines.

The inspiration in my mailbox will result in a longer walk with the god--I mean dog (you know that's totally intentional)--a continued healthy diet, and a few hundred crunches. Ok, maybe a hundred.

Baby steps...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Record

Home...Alone

Observations on Twitter