Slack-ass Blogger

That would be me.

I suppose I have been busy but I couldn't tell you for the life of me what I've been doing. Wait, clue--life.

Yes! That's it. I've been living it to the fullest, and haven't even left the state of Georgia! Spending time with friends, enjoying my boyfriend, hanging out at the lake, loving my puppy. Simple things for simple times.

I have also been writing my book. Yes, I have. Diligently. It's sort of like a secret, but not, seeing as I throw it out there on this public domain (sometimes I don't think anyone reads my ramblings anyway so who cares). I don't talk about it very often--you could call me protective. But it has been awesome, and I should have started this a long time ago.

Ah, the journey to discovering my "why".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Where have all the good people gone?