Karma Police

As one would expect, vacation is a distant memory. Cliche of course, but it was still entirely worth turning it off for a week. As my punishment (because there is always consequence) I get to hit up NY, Chicago and LA within 8 days for work. You are so jealous.

I used to be a traveling fool, it's how I started blogging (too much on my mind and too much time in airport lounges). I've been ill practiced this year with the exception of a monthly trip, but there will be no coming back gracefully. Grab your sneaks and let the airport aerobics begin.

I might have just one too many balls in the air right now. Punishment for my post on August 3.

I am master of losing my f'ing mind right now and not much else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food