100

Congratulations (to me) on the 100th post of Born Without a Y!

On average, that's .27 of a post per day or a 73% rant rate.

In celebration of this milestone I am making the commitment to posting once a day for the next 100 days. I figure by the end of 100 days I should have a damn good start to a book and maybe a little more direction in life. I haven't been as consistent lately due to a plethora of "work" (like flying across the country for one hour meetings), but it dawned on me that I should not let my obligations keep me from my passion. And if it is a passion, I can make time for it. Just like I do wine.

Looking forward to a little slice of sunshine each day by way of written refuge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food