False Advertising

I have been meaning to comment on this for some time--wtf? The "Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet"?

We really have reached the end of days. It's unbelievable that their legal department didn't object to this marketing campaign, especially given the restrictions on how nutritional value is reported these days. And the obvious. IT'S TACO BELL!

What's not so unbelievable is that there is likely a longer line at that drive thru...of insanely obese people thinking Taco Bell is the answer to a bikini body.Only in America. I can see Europe laughing at us from a far. Then again, the French eat cake and stay skinny. Assholes.

Maybe Philip Morris should jump on this band wagon because lord knows cigarettes have kept people skinny for years. Just a suggestion.

Comments

  1. thank you for the suggestion. i've picked up smoking cold turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taco Bell has always been lower in fat for the items that they promote. Their food is just too nasty for anyone to give a damn. I'd rather eat a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to do a double take when I saw one of their ads the other day - so wrong. Love your cigarettes comment...oh, and yes, I read your blog. Oops! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food

On the Record