Everybody Needs a Little Magic

I've asked for a magic wand to teach people to be smart. Or in other words, fix stupid. Which I am incapable of doing on my own. So maybe Merlin will lend a hand and send that wand my way. In the meantime, I'm just going to smile, nod and say "bless your heart" a lot.

Should my wand never materialize, there is fortuntely other magic happening in my life. Today, I was sitting on the floor in front of a full legnth mirror drying my hair, and noticed that the infamous Hub belly was missing. Yes! It was g-o-n-e. I think I was 28 the last time I saw my belly button while sitting down, and there it was...not a roll around it! I'd like to tell you I'm exercising regularily and eating right, but I'm not. I've been limiting my alcohol intake (this is the magic part), and as a result, no bloating and weight loss.

Magically, I am once again a hottie (albeit a little older this time) and I can't wait to wear a bathing suit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food