How do they do that?

My horoscope for today:

You may be all over the map, distracted by one thing after another now. However, each time you lose your focus, instant karma makes you aware of what you did and swiftly sets you back on track. There isn't much time to waste today if you want to fit in everything that you must accomplish. Luckily, you are able to surpass your own expectations if your intentions are clear.

I am distracted, because the truth of the matter is I have TOO MUCH WORK to do. I'm one person, I have three (or more) jobs. And it doesn't matter how focused I stay, I am  not going to accomplish everything I need to regardless of intention unless a miracle occurs.

Wait for it....

This is what the Universe sent me today:

Those who achieve great things, defeat long odds, and become legends, Courtney, didn't have anything you don't have.
They just kept showing up, expecting a miracle, long after everyone else got practical.

Here comes one now...!

The Universe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food