Damn it Frank

Frank was my favorite. Ali's too. As if it wasn't obvious by her muted, teary excitement as she gave away roses to men she didn't like. Sleep with them? Sure! Marry them? Not a chance. Needless to say, I'm all kinds of into the Bachelorette this season.

Because it sucks.

I always believed you could find love on TV, and that for sure all 20 men would fall madly in love with one woman they have to share. And she of course would have her pick and live happily ever after.

I'm high. Along with 9.9 million other viewers, and my entire family.

All ridiculousness aside, I did feel previous Bacehlor's and Bachelorette's were maybe not so influenced by producers to keep the less than ideal picks of the litter on the show. This season they introduced a whole new brand of crazy to guard and protect the audience.

It is PAINFULLY obvious with this lovely albeit excruciatingly boring woman that she's just not that into you. Or you. Or you. Or you, you, you and you.

Now Frank, there's another story. She was digging the little man. When I saw the promotions for last night's episode, featuring my favorite Frank and a mystery dark haired woman, I questioned my character judgement. But alas, he was just being real, and maybe a bit of a drama queen.

Yes, we all thought he was a freak whilst telling Ali he just couldn't stand having to share her with other men, and thus no doubt, being a contestant on the Bachelorette should not have been on his bucket list. But these were completely normal feelings that most people would prefer not to experience when in a new relationship. As is still loving his ex and needing distance to figure that one out. Men.

I support you, Frank, for being true to you, but damn you for leaving me with nothing to look forward to each week. And for that last little completely unnecessary, save for publicity, trip to Tahiti. That was lame in a Justin entertainment wrestler kind of way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food