Corrections (or, Clarifications)

Just like a newspaper. So in a recent post, I relayed a lesson I learned about emotions in the workplace. I was not at liberty (ethically speaking) to share the details of the specific situation, so I likened it to "calling your boss an asshole".

I did not, in fact, call my boss an asshole. Even if I didn't like said boss, like I said, I'm not an idiot. It was merely an example, albeit it poorly written, used to illustrate another situation.

And for the record, I have a great boss. They say managers are one of the top reasons employees leave a company. It's the reason I stay.

I can't lay claim to being your Corporate hero. At least in this instance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food