Blogger Hiatus

Busy busy busy week ahead.

Three, count 'em, three days with the client for some hard core strategery. Immediately followed by a morning of doctor's appointments and an afternoon of conference calls. Then hoping a plane again, this time to Philly, for a conference this weekend, precluded by a little family time with my growing-up-way-too-fast-while-I'm-not-there niece.

I may or may not get to blogging, depends on the availability of wifi on my airplanes. And my ability to keep my eyes open.

Thankfully I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend with great friends, and I'm about to cap it off with some Pumpkin Curry soup (recipe courtesy of L. Rutherford) and grilled cheese.

Can't think of a better way to prepare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food