Brand Backfire

Once upon a time there was a rental car company that outdid the rest -- clean, nice cars, well dressed agents, and superior customer service. Somewhere along the way, they became sickly sweet, overly polite, entirely too detailed, badly disguised sales people in monkey suits.

And they annoy the shit out of me.

I'm talking about Enterprise. We'll pick you up...and tell you our life story, ask awkward personal questions, try to slyly upgrade you by showing you your "options" and failing to note what class they fall into while tricking you into buying additional coverage by asking if you want the "basic" coverage (which actually costs you more).

Just give me my car, please.

While I hate the name, I think I'll stick with Budget. Or not go at all. The more I travel, the more I love Atlanta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food