Amazing Feats

I did it. I learned how to add more hours to the day. In fact, I just invented the 27-hour day. You see, you start on the East Coast -- anywhere, say NYC or ATL -- with the objective of getting to the West Coast -- again, anywhere, say LA, SF or even Seattle. Yes, the ATL to Seattle route is probably best...that or Boston to LA.

But don't fly direct. Be sure to stop somewhere in the Central time zone, then go on to Mountain, and end in Pacific. Ensure the plane has wifi, an hour layover between each flight (for phone calls naturally) and voila! You are a super-human get shit done, taking names and checking boxes machine.

Something to aim for...now go get 'em tiger!

P.S. Whatever you do, do NOT forget the Xanax. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Vacation Day 2: I Think this Post is Actually About Food

Dislike