Homeless

A few nights ago I let the dog out before bed, and there it was: semen trees. You know what I'm talking about. Disgusting. But I promise this isn't about trees and what they might smell like.It's the fact that I went to bed in March and woke up in late May with 90 degree temperatures, the premier of the bachelorette and no logical explanation for how I got here.

There is little question this has been the busiest year of my life. Make no mistake, also one of the best, but right about now I'm considering outsourcing sleep. This, after coming back to work following my first-ever staycation, with not having to get up last Monday morning being the highlight. Seriously. And today I'm back in get shit done mode, which now includes re-embracing my hobbies and things that make me smile (that aren't wedding related). Like my blog.

However.

Today, I found out my domain expired. Only after I was served several 503 errors and the onset of sheer panic that I had lost three years worth of pointless musings. Seems they sent me several notifications that simply got lost in the noise of florists, clients, photogs, wedding reminders, friends, family and spam. And it appears someone has purchased it. Damn you, Chaz Bono.  

There is a slight chance it's still in a holding pattern waiting for me to renew, but seeing as it's been more than 60 days (how the hell was this lost on me for 60 days?)  I'm pretty sure someone has snatched it up. No pun intended.

So I'm homeless. And shamelessly using the free blogger url until I can figure out my next move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Where have all the good people gone?