October 1, documented.

I'm still learning about my wedding day. If we haven't spent time together since the big event, I expect to hear all the details as you recall them to get a sense of what it was like. My wedding experience is a collection of stories from the people I love most married (hehe) with my own fuzzy recollections. It's these personal stories that I love, even the scandalous ones. Especially the scandalous ones.

I've been anxiously awaiting the photos to further prove it happened, and today I got a preview. I look really happy. And really skinny. The upside of surgery two weeks before your wedding. I believe I achieved the classy modern princess look I was striving for, complete with fleeting moments of sweetness not typically associated with my nature. My photographer was a genius.

I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the pictures, and hoping I looked just as fabulous come reception time. Modesty is a quality I admire, but modesty be damned -- I hard-earned the right to think I looked gooood. And I did.

Should you have your own pictures, or little snippets of happenings, I would love to see and hear about them. In the meantime, I'll be moonlighting in my wedding dress playing princess around the house.

You think I'm kidding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful I Suppose

Dislike

Where have all the good people gone?